Sunday 2 March 2014

The Dornan Walk

Well this is just a short appreciation post for Jamie's appearance on the Graham Norton show.
I just wanted to say that I loved it. He is just so funny and charming and amazing.
Like Graham said he's a sexy serial killer and if he came to kill you, well I don't think you'd really mind haha.
Also his walking skills...damn hahaha. I never noticed how he walked but sure now every time I see him walking I'll be watching for the walk he uses. Haha.
I was talking to my friend and he says he also walks like Jamie, going "from toe to like, more toe" hahahaha so he has something in common with Jamie Dornan. So if he meets Jamie he has something to talk about with him hahahaha.
I seriously don't know what else to say about Jamie's appearance on the show other than I did love every minute it of it and the fact he's growing his beard back for the Fall is amazing.
I'm just so excited for all the press that comes with Fifty Shades of Grey and not forgetting the four months Jamie and I are in the same area at the same time. I am way to excited about it. Although I know if he actually came to my town I might combust or something haha.
Here's hoping though, I'd really love to meet him. Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment