Friday 21 March 2014

Sims!

So I have been playing Sims 3 lately. In case you didn't know, I make Let's Plays on my YouTube channel of Sims 3 with the Sims I made that look like Serena and Blair from Gossip Girl...
Anyway yeah so I have another save game which I like to play not for YouTube and I just thought I'd share some things about it.
One thing is...I really like Sims 3 Seasons. I mean my season setting thing is the default one which means seasons pass quickly but you know I've finally experienced all four and I have to say that winter is my favourite.
I mean I really like snow and because we don't  get it a lot here it's always nice to experience it in games. Mostly Sims and Animal Crossing. Plus having snow in games is always prettier than real life because in games you don't see the snow turn to slush...
Anyway yeah so of course I had to get my Sim to make a snowman...
Sorry if the quality isn't the best, I took this on my phone haha.
Anyway yeah it's cool, I also really liked Sims 2 Seasons but when I was playing it, it slowed my laptop down a lot and so I had to get rid of it. I now have a really good computer so I have all the Sims 3 games.
I just think it adds more to the game so it isn't constantly sunny which isn't that realistic.
And another thing I've recently experienced is that my Sim was getting married and she had a bachelorette party and there were strippers.
Okay not exactly but like dancing shirtless firemen...yeah.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested after that haha.
I mean I was wondering if Sims was gonna do anything like that for a bachelorette party and they came through so I'm really happy about that haha.
That's what I think is so fun about Sims...that it is realistic to a point, I mean it would suck if it wasn't.
But yeah...I don't know. I feel like I should blog more about other things while still talking about Glee, Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars.
I mean I am part of more fandoms than that. Which sounds like I spend all my time fangirling but really I'm a kind of calm fangirl. I did start out a little insane though, in my Twilight days I was seriously like...a Directioner. I was that enthusiastic. But yeah I managed to tone it down...but every so often I will freak out and squeal and be that type of person.
But as you get older you have to conceal that side of yourself. I don't think people take you as seriously once they see that part of you.
Anyway yeah, I still have loads to experience in Sims 3 which is crazy since Sims 4 is going to be released soon. It's just that I have never had a computer with the right specs for Sims 3 until now and I am definitely taking advantage. What a levels? Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment