Thursday 6 March 2014

Mitosis

This will be short but...
In biology we were learning about the stages of mitosis. Yeah cells, dividing, great.
Yet the whole time all I could think about was Twilight.
My friends don't get it but like...the first conversation they ever had, they were looking at the stages of mitosis. Maybe I've seen the movie too many times...
But I mean I knew I had heard the words before somewhere... Prophase, metaphase, anaphase... yeah it's from Twilight haha.
I did go through this phase in my life where I could relate anything back to Twilight and then sometimes it just happens without even trying.
I feel it's important to keep these things alive, because even though the movies are over, it doesn't mean the fandom is. I mean from Twitter I know we are still going strong. Even if I don't always think about it or talk about it, it's there.
It sounds weird but as something that took over my life for about 3 years it is a big deal haha.
So yeah...that's all. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment