Tuesday 25 March 2014

Fifty Shades Teaser Trailer

No I haven't seen it...because who has?
Anyway when I heard I died.
Like in the over dramatic fangirl way you do...
Guys...I can't even take it. I really want this movie. I need it.
I mean it's been about a month since we actually heard anything about the movie and so this is big news.
I have gathered some sources of what the teaser trailer contained as shown below:





First off, I just want to say thanks to the Jamie Dornan fansites of the world. I mean where would we be without them?
I don't follow the Turkish one but that was on Tumblr so I decided to take it.
So yeah...
I'm mega excited.
Like imagining Jamie and Dakota and these scenes. I mean guys...
Even reading about it gets me excited and it's not just the parts where it mentioned the kinky...
It's everything.
The words they speak, the fact you see the coffee shop and hardware store, which were the scenes we got set photos from which is nothing that new but it's still good.
But really the whole thing about the blindfold and the kissing and the looks and everything else...
Basically...everything in this trailer sounds amazing and it's only the TEASER for the ACTUAL trailer and so I am kind of dying to see it.
I wish I had better words to describe it but you know as a fangirl it is so hard to get the words to come to you haha. I mean normally we speak in complete gibberish so you know it's a surprise I am even coming out with proper sentences.
But yes, to say I'm excited is an understatement.
And tomorrow I'm going to go into school and tell people about this and they will not really care and have no idea what I'm talking about.
Standard.
Also while all this happened I was thinking, if I freak out this much about a trailer? There is no way I could handle meeting Jamie Dornan in real life. I would actually die but that would be okay because I would have met Jamie and things would be fine.
Anyway yeah, I hope they give us a trailer soon, I mean they are making us wait a YEAR for the movie, it's the LEAST they could do.



No comments:

Post a Comment