Friday 13 June 2014

My Attempt at Being a Beauty Guru


So this is me attempting to be a beauty guru. I could never be a full time one haha.
I don't know what it is, but watching people unbox things can sometimes be fun, at the same time it's kind of lame. But I always wanted to try it. I have also always wanted to try and do a haul video but I don't buy a lot of things at the same time to haul them.
Still I'm trying out different YouTube videos because I have lots of free time on my hands and why not?
I mean I don't know what I am doing with my life but YouTube seems like something to try out until I do haha.
I like expressing myself on the internet and this is just another platform to do it in.
Maybe this is what I want to do for the rest of my life...like....internet haha...who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment