Friday 4 April 2014

Shane Dawson Movie!

Shane's movie is a go!
I am so excited!
I mean I have loved Shane since...2011. Yeah I know long time ago haha. Basically I saw him in an iJustine vlog once and then I became obsessed.
Back then I was like 13 and so really Shane was inappropriate although not really, I mean if you have that kind of sense of humour you have it. Is it so wrong to laugh at inappropriate jokes? Well Shane's are often really offensive but he says it in such a way it's not really haha.
Anyway...I saw him tweet about how you can sign up for emails about his new movie. And so I did that shit.

Like why wouldn't you want to sign up for it?
I'm excited because it's something that Shane has always wanted to do and he is finally able to do it. I mean hearing about all that stuff he went through before in his life about being poor and then getting fired from Jenny Craig didn't hold him back and I think that's amazing.
Plus he's a regular person, and not a celebrity.
I mean people always act like celebrities are totally different from us because they kind of are but Shane's pretty real. Mostly because when he vlogs and stuff you see him being him, and he's just being who he is and he's allowed to. Most celebrities can't get away with doing certain things due to their public image but not Shane haha.
Anyway yeah he's pretty great. And I am looking forward to this movie and what will happen.
I wish I had more to say but I can't even think of anything haha.
SHANE DAWSON IS AMAZING AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS I THINK IT'S TIME YOU GET ACQUAINTED. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment