Tuesday 15 April 2014

Isla Paradiso

So I started a new Sims 3 save game in Isla Pardiso
Let's just say I'm really obsessed....
Anyway I'd like you to meet my sims!
Christina and Skyler Isles. Christina is the mother and Skyler is the child.
I wanted to play in Isla Paradiso because I saw the trailer and I thought it looked amazing. I mean I have all the expansion packs and stuff but I wasn't sure which world I wanted to play in next so I chose this one. I gave them a house boat and everything.
Unfortunately due to the world being huge, and my graphics all turned to high...sometimes the game will freeze. Like the entire thing will freeze for a few seconds and then continue. I know the best solution would be to turn down my graphics but I don't want to. One because the game looks amazing with super high graphics and two....it would be sad to lose the amazing clarity of the water haha.
I chose for Christina to have the lifeguard job because it seemed like the best one to go for. I also turned off all of the super natural creatures and disabled all seasons apart from summer, I thought these might stop the game freezing as often and also it makes sense because we're on islands to have it sunny all the time.
Anyway I try to play as Skyler more than Christina because I haven't really played the other age groups apart from young adult and adult which is normal for me playing Sims.
As well as being on a house boat, being a lifeguard and such I opened a resort because that also looked like fun. It was kind of hard to get a rating at first but once you started getting the rating up, it really didn't take long to get the five star rating...
Final, and most random point. I decided Skyler should put a booby trap on the computer and it turns out - thanks to Generations - you can get screamers in the Sims 3. And I know this sounds weird but that face actually looks creepier to me than the actual screamer face.
I think it's just me that thinks that haha.
Anyway yeah, that's what I'm doing on Sims other than my let's play. I thought I would do some blogging about Sims rather than make videos all the time. Which is like Animal Crossing because I blog about it  as well as make videos and blogging doesn't take as long as making videos.
But yeah I don't know, something else to blog about other than TV shows I  guess haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment