Monday 21 April 2014

Music Shuffle Game of Boredom

Basically, you put your iTunes on shuffle and whatever song shows up is what you put down. I put in brackets afterwards my thoughts on what I got haha. As always I take these things from Tumblr.
My Friends see me as: 
Introducing Me” - Nick Jonas (lol)
My make-out song is:
"Let’s Go To The Mall" - Robin Sparkles (OMG YES HAHAHA)
My day will be like:
"Bad Blood" - BOTDF
I’ll have a good day if I can just hear:
"Two Pieces" - Demi Lovato
Next time I’m in front of a crowd I’ll say:
"Flightless Bird American Mouth" - Iron & Wine (omg haha)
My message to the world has always been:
"You’re the Reason" - Victoria Justice
Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include:
"Anyway You Want It/Lovin’ Touchin’ Squeezin’" - Glee (hahahaha imagine)
My best friend is like:
"Chasing Pavements" - Adele
My alter-ego is:
Cinderella” - Cheetah Girls
Right now I feel:
"Don’t Stop Believing" - Glee
My favorite thing to do is:
Broken Strings” - James Morrison ft. Nelly Futardo
My inner most desire is:
"Silly Love Songs" - The Warblers
What makes me happy is:
"Pokemon parody of Party Rock Anthem" - Screen Team (hahaha yes)
My birth was like:"Mia Maestro" - Llovera (I can accept that)
My theme song:
"Party at a Rich Dude’s House" - Ke$ha (woo! hahaha)
My deepest secret:
"Never Ever" - All Saints
If I reached the top of Mount Everest what would I scream?:
"Toxic" - Britney Spears
The story of my life is:
"Love Game" - Lady Gaga (hahaha)
At my funeral they will play:
"Last Friday Night" - Katy Perry (dang)
When I’m drunk I say:
"If I Were a Boy" - Beyonce (sounds good)
Behind my back my friends think:
"Broadway Baby" - Glee (Probably haha dramatic)
If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell:
"You’re All I Need to Get By" - Glee (I’d be hallucinating then)
My love of my life was inspired by the song:
"Firework" - Katy Perry
High-School was like:
"There Are Worse Things I Could Do" - Glee (Yes hahaha)
My family is described by the song:
"You’re All the World to Me" - Glee
How will you die?: 
"Fuck the Rest, We the Best" - BOTDF (Umm….)
To cheer myself up, I:
"Call Me Master" - BOTDF (hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment