Friday 25 July 2014

Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer!

I need to talk about this.
I have waited all week for this.
What can I say other than: OH MY GOD.
First thing: Mr Grey will see you now
She walks into his office and there is the voice over of Kate asking Ana what he is like. He was polite, intense, smart, really intimidating. You can't see his face yet, but you definitely see the rest of him as he moves around his office. Looking mighty fine might I add.
So she asks him if he has any interests outside of work and he says he's more interested in knowing more about her. What she likes.
Being self conscious, Ana replies that there is not much to know, I mean look at me.
Then we see him. And he replies with I am.




D-E-A-D.
Literally from that point.
Next thing, Ana is walking back into the elevator and the doors close slowly and it's all dramatic and it's amazing...
Next shot, Christian getting his photo taken by Jose. Looking mighty fine again...I mean Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey is the best choice. I mean yes, we all kind of wish it was Robert Pattinson - the Twihard in me so does wish - but Jamie...he works it.



Ana asks him to what do you owe your success
Then Christian says I exercise control in all things Miss Steele - to which we all just die a little. Jamie's voice is so sexy. His accent is great, people say there's still a tiny bit of Irish in there but what can you do? Embrace it. I mean I love Jamie's natural voice anyway...it's amazing.
Ana then quips back with that must make you really boring
And he gives a little smile - the smile that says "if only you knew" and we all scream a little on the inside because we know...
BAM ELEVATOR SCENE


There is no other way to say it haha the elevator scene.
Fuck the paperwork
It is so hot, and intense, and everything it's like...everything we could have asked for and more....I mean the way he grabs her arms and everything it's perfection and it's just... *fans self* there are no words to express how I feel...
There's a shot of Charlie Tango and we all fangirl because it's perfect.
Ana and Christian dancing, so sweet. I love it, it's so cute. And Christian explaining I'm incapable of leaving you alone and she's all then don't.
And we're all screaming DON'T too because Christian...you must stay with her...
Again Christian is saying I had a rough start in life you should stay clear of me with a scene of Ana walking towards Christian at his piano and then the infamous scene of him running.
Which we all saw that day they were filming.


Then Christian running to push Jose off of Ana that night at the bar. Which I think is one of my favourite scenes, before Ana spews all over the place haha. But yeah I loved that, it showed Christian's strength and his protectiveness over Ana and it just lasted for a second but that second was great.
Then Christian kissing Ana and Ana waking up alone. *sob* The kiss was very cute though...


Christian saying I don't do romance - which is probably a better way to say he's not a hearts and flowers kind of guy haha.
Meanwhile at dinner with the Greys he's totally feeling Ana up under the table...we see you Mr Grey...


I'd like to take this moment in time to tell you I am not a fan of Rita Ora's wig. Yeah, just putting it out there.
After that Ana gives Christian a warning look at the table and all of a sudden it's Christian walking across the room in his Playroom jeans looking sexy as all hell.
I mean the walk is very important, after Jamie went on the Graham Norton show talking about his walk it's all we need to focus on now haha. But I loved the walk, it was good, dominant, sexy...everything Christian Grey. I'm so proud that he learnt how to walk hahaha.


My tastes are very...singular. You wouldn't understand.
As he picks out a blindfold and we see Ana with her hands out in front of her...
Oh damn. We understand Mr Grey.
There's a scene where they are in the hydroplane and Ana looks so happy and so does Christian. That is another great scene. It's so carefree and adorable as they both just seem to have let go of the tension. It was really perfect.
Ana is now in bed and Christian takes off his shirt and leans towards her and it's like oh yes please Mr Grey....As Ana says enlighten me then...
Next thing you know he's at that door unlocking it...



We are all squirming in our seats as we are dying to get a glimpse of that Playroom. And no we definitely do not play Xbox in there Ana...
I love the expression on her face when he opens the door...


It's kind of like oh shit haha what am I getting myself into?
There's flashes of the things that are in the room, and then Christian with the riding crop to Ana's skin...Which is very intense and very hot and very everything that shouldn't be right but is....



A little phrase now comes to mind: We aim to please Ms Steele
I can't wait to hear Jamie say that...
Ana is now getting into the bath and Christian be oogling her in the mirror...the look on his face though, very sexy.


Then we see him carrying her down the hallway, which is a very sweet moment...


But only for a second because the next thing you see is Ana restrained and looking like she's having a good time...and then Beyonce's voice comes in at the end. It fades to black...
And we are all sitting there slamming that replay button like OH MY GOD.
I mean...I was a mess after it. Which is horrible since I was in a public place when I watched this for the first time. Which is probably not the best idea because it was very VERY hot. I mean it was perfect, I couldn't have imagined it any better. It was what it needed to be.
I loved it. I love all of it. I can't wait for the movie...
I wish I could try and explain more of how I feel but literally it's just... asdfghjkl; all the fangirl feels...
I think we should all just take a moment to thank the actors, the production crew, E L James and everyone else involved because I can tell you the next few years are going to get intense as this series progresses.
Now all we have to do is find a way to survive until February next year...
All photo credit goes to jamie-dornan.org they are the number one source for Jamie Dornan news and I love them for that x

No comments:

Post a Comment