Tuesday 27 May 2014

My Short Life on Sims 3

So I tend to start save games with the intention of playing them loads and then I deleted all of them haha....
But I did start this save game where I was playing myself, and I did want to play it loads but then I deleted it...I mean I don't know I get bored with games and I just want to have crazy sims because I am normally not like that. So these are the screenshots I took when I was playing as myself.


I will always send my Sims to university haha. I mean I don't know it's just the way it is...probably because it prompts you do it as soon as you start a new save game like GO TO UNIVERSITY...Sometimes I resist but mostly not...


My university boyfriend - haha he was hot...


I also decided to be a rebel...


But then I ended up getting arrested which is something I hope never happens in real life haha.



When I came home from university I decided to try the interior designer career but I kind of got bored of it really fast. Like while I like to design people's houses and stuff it ended up being the same people's houses I was designing all the time and it was boring.



I went to China and I got really obsessed with the graphics. I mean it's so good. I usually play with everything turned up full blast just because it's so much better. :P


I decided to become a vampire for a while....but as soon as I actually became the vampire I didn't want to be one anymore haha.


I was also a fairy for a short time but then I got bored of that too...

And so yeah those are the screenshots from my time playing as myself on Sims. I think I achieved quite a lot but at the same time I got quite bored. I don't know...Sims can be really great sometimes but then other times you are kind of like no...
But I am mega excited for Sims 4 since I preordered it. It just looks amazing and I am definitely excited and I promise to keep my save files for longer than a few months haha. I want to get past that first generation of Sims! I never have yet and I think that's kind of sad....








No comments:

Post a Comment