Wednesday 7 May 2014

Introducing Me

So I made a YouTube video.
Well this isn't breaking news considering this isn't the first YouTube video I have made but this is the first YouTube video I have made of myself.
I will admit it is not the high standard amazing quality that you get with famous YouTubers but I actually think I did a decent job. I mean it wasn't filmed on a phone, it is not bad quality, the sound is a bit botched and it's not scripted but whatever.
All I wanted to do was make a video of myself and see how it would go and that is what I did so if you are interested for any reason watch and let me know what you think. Even though I know my life isn't very exciting haha.
So yeah I guess that's all I wanted to share....I'm off to play some Animal Crossing now haha

No comments:

Post a Comment