Friday 16 January 2015

Making a Time Capsule! | Pages 121, 137, 142 & 143 | The Pointless Book

In this Pointless Book video I tear some corners off the page, make a time capsule and write what I did for that day with my left hand. It was an eventful video haha.
If you want to see the video you can click below:


The first thing I did was tear some corners off the page which is simple enough. Gotta say I feel weird destroying a book, it goes against everything I believe in...



 The next thing that I did was create my time capsule! I wanted to do this early on in the book so that it would be a while before I opened it. So below are the things I included in my time capsule...

A photo of my best friend Ashleigh looking hot:


This photo was from 2012 hahaha oh the memories.

A Christmas card from my friend Lauren from 2014 because why not?




My school timetable from my last year at school because those things are very memorable. I mean you had to live this two week routine for a good eight/nine months of your life, yet you still manage to forget what class you have third period...


And finally I wrote down some things I wanted to remember about myself at this time in my life. Like the amount of YouTube subscribers and Twitter followers I had along with the things I am currently obsessed with. Because these are the important things you want to remember about yourself lol.
I don't know, I just want to see how far I've come by the time I open my time capsule, maybe I'll have stopped making YouTube videos and finally closed my Twitter account. Maybe I won't be able to stand another Glee song cover...you never know....(I did have a photo for this but it was blurry and so I could not include it...)
All that was left to do was glue up the two pages.


I have decided not to open the time capsule until the book is finished. That way I am bound to forget what was in there in the first place. I know I can always look back on this blog post or my YouTube video but I promise not to cheat....
The final thing I did with my Pointless Book was write what I did that day with my opposite writing hand. This turned out not to be too terrible. I mean it might have been easier if I didn't do it with my camera on a tripod between my legs but even so I think I did a pretty good job.


My friend Bryce also did a version of this page when we were at my friend Georgie's house one night. Which I will post below:


As you can see his hand writing was a lot bigger than mine and on top of that he wasn't leaning on a desk haha.
Let me know who had the better opposite handwriting in the comments.
I have to say this was quite a fun part of my Pointless Book to fill out and I am not quite sure why. I think it's just because I am really sentimental and I enjoy keeping memories and things like that. I guess that's why I can share so much of myself on the internet. But no matter what the reasons I will always cherish the memories, they're the one thing that won't change.
But yeah I definitely look forward to opening my time capsule again, and of course I will film my reaction for you guys because it's always fun to look back on things...just don't get too caught up in the past you forget your future. x

No comments:

Post a Comment