Friday 23 January 2015

I Made a New Blog!

So I started a new blog.....
This means that I will no longer be posting on this one.
But I am not deleting this blog.
I have blogged here for a year and I really enjoyed blogging here so I'm not deleting the content here. I made some good blog posts and they deserve to be seen. They might not be the best blog posts in the world but I spent a lot of time on them so I'm going to keep them around.
If you still like my blog - even though I'm pretty sure only one person ever read any of my blog posts - then you can find me at my new blog:
courtneyshek.blogspot.co.uk
This is where I will be posting from now on and it'll still pretty much be random. I did want to keep this blog around but I have decided to take things in a new direction with a new blog. Hopefully this will be the last time I ever do this. The next time I go for a redesign I promise I'll just change the look of my existing blog, mainly because it's exhausting  creating a whole new one.
But that's all I really wanted to say. Like I said, I hope you guys come over to the new blog . It's going to be really good. :) At least I hope so. :)

courtneyshek.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment