Tuesday 4 November 2014

Turning Pages With... and More! | Pages 114, 81, 83, 129, 165, 132, 133 & 140 | The Pointless Book

A lot of things happening in this Pointless Book video! Not a lot to blog about but quite an entertaining video that is for sure. :)



I hope you enjoyed the video. I mean I kind of did. Looking back I realised I do look like a complete weirdo but I think these are the things we like to do for the internet sometimes.
Below I have a screenshot of my notes page in case for some reason you wanted to have a better look:


I'll never know why I chose to put some ICT homework notes in there but I will definitely look back at this and wonder what the heck it means haha.
I also have a photo of my random tweet - well not my tweet - the one my friend tweeted from my account:


Oh the memories.
But yes, I do seem to have cleared through quite a lot of pages with this one blog post but this is still the start of things there are so many pages I have yet to do. And I will not stop until I get through them all. Well I might stop sometimes...but I will complete this book! I am determined to!


No comments:

Post a Comment