Tuesday 28 October 2014

My Favourite... Revisited and Biting Pages | Pages 27 & 28 | The Pointless Book

Another update from my Pointless Book! Can you believe it has been a month since I last filled anything in? I can. It sucks that it's been so long.
Anyway, today we revisited my favourites page! If you want to check out my post from last month click here.
So surprisingly not a lot of my favourites changed which kind of makes for a boring blog post and video but I still filled it in as required haha.


Above is my completed page, as you can see not a lot has changed. But still I will give you an overview of why these things are my favourite just because I don't know how well I explained them in my video:
  • Book: Fifty Shades Darker - this one is the same as last month. Nothing too exciting about that. Plus I haven't exactly read anything else since last month so  I don't really know how I could have a new favourite. I should probably get back into reading...
  • Song: Do the Catwalk by Girls' Generation (SNSD) - I discovered this song one day on iTunes and I kind of fell in love with it. I don't exactly know why but I am all for Girls' Generation songs, especially now since Jessica is gone I definitely treasure their songs as a group of 9. I mean I will continue to support them without Jessica but it's still sad. Anyway, this song is just really cool, I don't know how to describe it other than that it's just really different from a lot of their other songs and I really like it.
  • Colour: Black - I doubted that this was going to change from last month I mean I've had the same favourite colour since forever
  • YouTuber - I actually left this one blank this month mainly because I couldn't think of a YouTuber that really stood out to me this month. I just really love all my YouTubers equally and so I couldn't choose between them all haha.
  • Friend - As I explained before I think it's mean to choose between your friends and so I left this one blank
  • Blogger: Tyler Oakley - He is my queen and will forever continue to be
  • Video Game: Sims 4 - There hasn't been many new games out recently and plus I haven't exactly had time to play any so Sims 4 is still my favourite
  • Film: Twilight - If you didn't know I am a Twihard. I even made a whole video talking about this. I just don't know what it is about the story but I am in love with it and it is definitely one of my favourite movies of all time.
  • Website: YouTube - I use this on a regular basis and while TweetDeck was fun I have reverted back to using my regular Twitter feed for the most part. 
And those were all my favourites! I know not a lot of them changed but I didn't know if any of them would or not. I mean a month is a short period of time. I suspect these will definitely change over years but who has time to write down their favourites every year? Oh wait...some YouTubers lol.
Anyway since it had been a while since I had filled in part of my Pointless Book I also decided to do the page before my favourites page and that was the page that asked you to take a bite out of the page.  This is what mine ended up looking like:


As you can see it did leave a huge rip down the middle of my page and that's why I am so glad I took a photo of my favourites page before this happened. News flash: those pages do not taste nice lol.
If you guys want to watch the video where I take a bite out of my Pointless Book and I fill in my favourites it is below:



I know I haven't filled in a lot of pages as I said but I have filmed a few more Pointless Book videos to go up soon and so you will be getting more blog posts to go along with them. Yay! :)




1 comment: