Monday 22 December 2014

Blogging Changes

Hey guys!
So it has been a while since I last blogged anything and the reason for that is that I never make time to just sit down and blog anymore. Like I used to blog all the time but because of school and things I haven't had time. Or I didn't make time. Or I never had anything to blog about.
But I have decided to blog more next year. Especially since this is something that I have enjoyed doing since I was about 11. I mean I like to keep my thoughts somewhere and I always have a place to do that.
I know a lot of my thoughts often go on Twitter and now YouTube but I think I need to take more time to write some blog posts. For things that need more than 140 characters and things that need to be more thought about before they are said out loud.
I don't know what those things might be but I have decided I'll put them here.
I have thought about starting a whole new blog but honestly I don't want to get rid of everything I have posted here so far. So I think I'll stick with this blog and see where we go. I know at some point the name and the design and everything will have to change but I want the posts to be here for a long time. Because I am a very sentimental person and I like to look back on things.
So yes. I will definitely be blogging more in the new year.
Also I have decided to stop blogging episode recaps. I used to do it all the time but this year has shown me that I actually don't have time to do that. I mean I can barely watch the TV episode alone never mind write a blog recap on it. Plus doing blog recaps like that stop me from blogging about things I actually have opinions on so I think it's best that those go.
However I will still be keeping up with everything else on this blog. Which is basically just random things I want to post and my Pointless Book entries.
Even so I am looking forward to the new year and all of the things that it will bring. Hopefully it will bring me lots more to blog about...but we shall see. :)
I think this might be my last post until the new year but I can't be sure because there are quite a few things I have been meaning to blog about but haven't gotten around to doing yet. But if this is the last blog post until the new year then I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)
I hope your 2015 rocks more than your 2014. x

No comments:

Post a Comment