Friday 5 September 2014

Playing MASH! | Page 156 | The Pointless Book

I have completed my first page of the Pointless Book!


I have decided to start my Pointless Book off with a good old fashioned game of MASH. I actually really like playing MASH and have an iPod app where I can create my own MASH games with a lot more categories so I am very familiar with the game. I have also seen several YouTubers play it and it's very interesting and funny to see what kind of results that you get with it.
Obviously this game is a bit of fun this will definitely not tell you how exactly your future is going to turn out but we all like to pretend that it does!
Here is the video below of me filling in this page in my book:



This is what the finished page looks like:


So I am going to marry Alfie, live in a shed, have two kids and live in Germany. Sounds like a good life haha.
Honestly though when I play this game I do tend to only provide myself with good options and that way I will not be disappointed with the outcome although it can be fun to mix it up a bit. I  guess I am just a bit boring that way.
And so this marks the very first page of my Pointless Book that is complete. I don't know how to feel about this. I mean it's not that big of a deal but for me it is because if I get a book and you can write in it I try to do it in the best way possible - which means not screw it up. So I tried to take the utmost care with this and make sure it a huge mess and a failure haha.
Anyway I am super excited to start this project thing with Alfie's book because I think it is a good way to keep up my blogging since I feel I don't do it as much as I can and it also keeps my YouTube going. I don't know if I want to make my videos for this unlisted or not though...just because I feel people won't enjoy seeing them all the time...I don't know. I will figure it out on the way...
In the meantime... 1 page down... 191 to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment